“(In business) the balancing of 1) how can I make something profitable, 2) how can I help others, 3) how can I do something that I enjoy and I’m good at, 4) and also what is the universe trying to tell me about it, are the elements that I learned to balance and find my way around.”Fab Giovanetti
Fab Giovanetti is an award-winning marketer and entrepreneur with a mission to support people making a positive impact through their marketing.
She’s also the founder of Creative Impact Collective, the CEO of the Alt Marketing School, and the host of the podcast with the same name. There, her mission is to raise a new generation of marketers.
Her expertise on entrepreneurship inspired Fab to write 2 books: Make an Impact, and most recently, Reclaim Your Time Off.
In this conversation with Fab we talked about:
- Entrepreneurship and writing books
- Productivity and mindset
- Monetizing what you love
- Tarot cards and Intuition
- Strategies to start your business
- …and much more!
Enjoy the interview!
USEFUL LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Connect with Fab Giovanetti on:
Website | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- The Alt Marketing School Podcast
- Creative Impact Group
- Fab’s Books:
- Make an Impact
- Reclaim your Time Off (If you want to have access to a special pre-order, click this link)
- Fab’s course on Maven: Market to Hearts, Not Brains
Let me know what you think about this interview in the comments below!