– What is killing our curiosity? We’re one click away from any knowledge in the world. The only thing that separates us from having access to it is having the curiosity to go and look things up.
– In the Knowledge Economy, we get paid by knowing more. So, the question is: what knowledge do you own and how do you use it?Jordi Falguera
Jordi Falguera (LinkedIn: jordifalguera) has been passionate about getting things done more efficiently from a young age. His personal productivity quest led him to work with companies all over the world, where he applied and fostered an Agile Mindset.
Learning caught his attention when he wondered “how can I learn faster?“. That was the moment where he started combining his passions — learning & productivity — to create “Learning Efficiently”, a personal framework to improve how anyone can consume, remember, and use any acquired knowledge.
In this interview we talked about:
- Balancing career and personal lifestyles
- Escaping the Golden Cage
- How to use Micro-concepts to learn faster
- Habits to make you more effective
- Mental Models
- How to read books in less time
- Cross-pollination of knowledge
- …and much more!
Enjoy the interview!
USEFUL LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Connect with Jordi Falguera in:
- Learning Efficiently
- Al Goerner
- Agile Methodologies
- Anki (The tool used by Jordi to remember micro-concepts)
- Feynman Technique
- Charlie Munger’s Mental Models
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
Let me know what you think about this interview in the comments below!