Becoming Antifragile is both, the willingness to expose yourself to problems, and also getting feedback and learning from those problems. That will make you grow.
An Antifragile mindset means that once you find a problem, it becomes a step forward instead of a step back.Luca Dellanna
Luca Dellanna (LinkedIn: dellannaluca) is a management consultant, author of 7 books, and an adaptive systems researcher.
Luca has been described as an extraordinary, insightful, and thought-provoking author. He focuses on helping organizations become more anti-fragile and achieve sustainable behavioral change.
At the individual’s level, his work presents strategies based on survival, adaptation, and ergodicity for personal development.
In this interview we talked about:
- Good and bad feedback
- How to apply adaptation strategies to your favor
- Optimizing for learning & growth
- Diminishing career risks
- Making reversible decisions
- …and much more!
Lastly, don’t forget to check and apply to Luca’s course “Antifragile Organizations” in Maven.
Enjoy the interview!
USEFUL LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Connect with Luca Dellanna in:
- Nassim N. Taleb
- Antifragile: Things that Gain from Disorder – Nassim N. Taleb
- The Power of Adaptation – L. Dellanna
- Ergodicity – L. Dellanna
- 100 Truths You Will Learn Too Late – L. Dellanna
- Antifragile Organizations Course
Let me know what you think about this interview in the comments below!