I’m into growing myself. I’m 62 and I’m still taking classes. I can’t learn enough.Mark Brement
Mark Brement is a Poker Player and a Poker Coach with a long trajectory in this discipline.
His expertise and stories not only come from the world of Poker, but also from a list of different adventures in tournaments and trips around the world.
When I met Mark, I was mostly interested in his decision-making process and that was just one of the topics that we discussed.
In this conversation you will learn:
- How to start your Poker career
- How to find opportunities out of what you love doing
- Decision making strategies
- How to manage emotions under pressure
- Skills from poker that can be transferred outside the table
- How to improve your relationship with money
- Artificial Intelligence in Poker
- The power of unlearning to improve as a person
- …and more!
Enjoy the interview!
USEFUL LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Connect with Mark Brement on:
- Book: 50 Proven Mental Biases That Can Cost You at the Poker Table: A Science Based Solution to the Tilt Problem by Roland Jones
- And if you’re interested, Mark and I met while storytelling at the Story Skills Workshop
Let me know what you think about this interview in the comments below!