I’m into growing myself. I’m 62 and I’m still taking classes. I can’t learn enough.Mark Brement
Mark Brement is a Poker Player and a Poker Coach with a long trajectory in this discipline.
His expertise and stories not only come from the world of Poker, but also from a list of different adventures in tournaments and trips around the world.
When I met Mark, I was mostly interested in his decision-making process and that was just one of the topics that we discussed.
In this conversation you will learn:
- How to start your Poker career
- How to find opportunities out of what you love doing
- Decision making strategies
- How to manage emotions under pressure
- Skills from poker that can be transferred outside the table
- How to improve your relationship with money
- Artificial Intelligence in Poker
- The power of unlearning to improve as a person
- …and more!
Enjoy the interview!
USEFUL LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Connect with Mark Brement on:
Stacked Poker | Ante Up Magazine | Email
- Book: 50 Proven Mental Biases That Can Cost You at the Poker Table: A Science Based Solution to the Tilt Problem by Roland Jones
- And if you’re interested, Mark and I met while storytelling at the Story Skills Workshop
Let me know what you think about this interview in the comments below!
Mark Bremment and I also met on a Story Skills Workshop Zoom meeting. We have spoken on the phone as well. He’s a super nice guy,
You may like to know that the email link in the body hear says “Page Not Found”
He is indeed, Terry!
Thanks for checking this post and also for letting me know about the broken link. It’s fixed now.