– Gratitude is the juice of life
– The point in life is not to be successful in business. The point in life is to improve yourself so that you show up the best for your family.Matt Shook
Matt Shook is an entrepreneur and founder of Juiceland, the biggest chain of juices and smoothies in Texas.
He is a very unusual entrepreneur. As a kid, his main goal was to be a slacker and just have fun. Thanks to his savviness and optimism, he was able to find ways to reach that goal by creating a health empire.
He has created a culture around healthy lifestyles, community and contribution that powers the growth of Juiceland and impacts the places where they are located.
One juice at a time, he’s pushing the bounds of health food, with the belief that fresh foods can be life-changing.
In this conversation with Matt, we talked about:
- The Art of Juices
- Fasting and Cleansing
- Performance Art as a Business tactics
- Silent Retreats
- Juice cleanse recipes
- …and much more!
Enjoy the interview!
USEFUL LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Connect with Matt Shook on:
- Wim Hof
- Soundfounder – DJ and Producer
- Matt’s book recommendation:
- On the Road by Jack Kerouac
Let me know what you think about this interview in the comments below!