No matter what you are doing, always try to do the absolute best that you can.Michael Balchan
Michael Balchan is a professional Optimizer and the Chief of Staff + Head Coach at Heroic Public Benefit Corporation. Also, he is the author of Meditation: What, Why, and How To Meditate (Hint: Breathe in. Breathe out. A book that can approach you to meditation in an easy and happy way.
He started his career as a commodity trader but decided to change his life after a decade. Now he is a polymath who can teach us about habit creation, mental coaching, wellness, personal growth, leadership, and more.
In this conversation you will learn:
- How to live without regrets
- A new way to face obstacles and learn from them
- How to become your best version
- Tips about his decision-making process
- Why we need to create a better world
- …and more!
Enjoy the interview!
USEFUL LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Connect with Michael Balchan on:
- Brian Johnson
- Book: The Prosperous Coach by Steve Chandler
- Book: Meditation: What, Why, and How To Meditate (Hint: Breathe in. Breathe out
Let me know what you think about this interview in the comments below!